Customer Service Manager/Project Manager
My overall working skills are rather versatile and cover various business fields, but nevertheless, I've reached success in any task I was dealing with. I'm interested in learning new skills, creating something unique, improving existing business and services. I have experience in:
* Management (3 years of real life experience as store manager and 1 year of online experience as team lead);
* Video Editing (3 years of active work + 5 years of working on "as needed" basis) - competent user of Adobe Premiere, Canopus Edius; intermediate level of Adobe After Effects; deep knowledge of video encoding, colour correction etc.;
* Customer Support (3 years of online experience) - consulting and technical support via email, online chat, solving tickets through Zendesk;
* Marketing (5 years of working approx. 10-15 hours per week) - creation and design of promotional materials (ads, brochures, whitebooks, flyers, business cards, billboards, website banners), working with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe InDesign; content writing for company websites, blogs; email marketing through corporate Gmail box and MailChimp;
* Photo Retouching (1.5 years of online experience) - working in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Lightroom on retouching photos or real estate properties and interiors;
* Social Media Administration (3 years of online experience) - posting everyday news, arranging contests, speaking with community members on Facebook and VK.
- Website creation and management (1.5 years experience of working on "as needed" basis) - using Wordpress and Divi Builder for Wordpress;
- Translation: English -> Russian, Ukrainian and vice versa - (2.5 years experience of working on "as needed" basis) - using Google Translate and SDL Trados;
- Deep knowledge of Office Suites - Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), Google Drive (Docs, Sheets, Slides).
My priority is long-term job. I always strive for perfection. My position is that if you're doing something, you have to be the best of all or stop wasting employer's time. I would be glad to become the engine and reason of your company's success.