Dhirendra Singh Kushwaha
iOS ||Android || Website Development || Graphic Design
I'm having an experience of 12+ years in software development and as the technology keeps changing I keep myself updated and from past 4 years I've been working as a Mobile application developer and Web developer.
I have done 24 job through upwork and form small to medium enterprise across various industries and covering every genre from Social App to Entertainment, from Utility to Engineering. I have been given bull's eye rating 5.00 by my clients which shows how much quality and client satisfaction matters to me.
But before building the team, my main focus was on Quality work and Graphics because these two domain define the quality of the product. I have a team for Graphic designer well versed with all the major technologies like
-Adobe Photoshop CS6
-Adobe Illustrator CS6
-Adobe Flash CS6
-Adobe After Effects CS6
My developing team of iOS and Android team is a mixture of experience and talent and with in depth knowledge, professional attitude, excellent communication skill and the highest code quality. Some of the technologies that our developers work on are:
- Native: iOS, Android (Objective-C, Swift, Java, C/C++)
- Hybrid: PhoneGap, Titanium, Xamarin, (HTML5, jQuery Mobile, C#)
- Web service: XML/JSON, REST/SOAP
- Cloud backend: Parse, Parse REST, Amazon, Firebase
- Chatting & Messaging Engine: XMPP, Jabber, OpenFire, Ejabberd, QuickBlox
- Media Streaming: Wowza, Icecast, SoundCloud, Red5
- Video/Audio/Image processing: OpenCV, GPU Image, CoreAudio, EZAudio, Pitch Control, Bass
- Vector graphics processing: SVG, SVGZ, Illustrator
- VOIP, Cloud Communication: Twilio, Heroku, Tokbox
- Speech recognition, text-to-speech, Siri, OpenEar
- MySQL, SQLite, Oracle, SQL Server
- Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram, Youtube, Pinterest, Vimeo
- Google Map, Foursquare, Geolocation, GPS, Open Street Maps
- Cocos2D, Box2D, Unity3D, OpenGL, Corona
- Game Center, In-App Purchase, RPG server
- iAd, AdMob, ChartBoost, MoPub, Tapjoy, Flurry
- JIRA, RedMine, BaseCamp, Huddle, Github, BitBucket, Mantis, SVN
- Cloud services: iCloud, Rackspace, Zoho CRM, Salesforce, Azure, AWS, EC2, Dropbox
- Online Payment Gateway: PayPal, Stripe, Venmo, Braintree, Payleap
I have enough tools for mobile development in iOS(iPhone/iPad) and Android(Phone/Tablet).
Now we are ready to complete any kind of apps successfully with sufficient experience and capability .
Dhirendra Singh Kushwaha.