Ruby on rails web developer
Last active: 09/26/2014
I'm always on the lookout for exciting new projects - if you would like my help, either on a project or long term basis, please get in touch.
My Ruby on Rails services include:
• Startup project prototyping;
• Full stack ruby on rails development;
• Backend API for mobile applications;
• Porting applications to Ruby on Rails.
- Web Frameworks: Ruby on Rails;
- Front-end: Angular.js, jQuery, AJAX;
- Operating Systems: Linux Ubuntu;
- Programming Editors/IDEs: JetBrains (RubyMine);
- Source Code Control: Git;
- Databases: MySQL, MongoDB, Redis;
Benefits working with me:
• Strong analytical skills with focus on business goals and end-user experience.
• Excellent knowledge building Rails-based web applications;
• Good understanding how to leverage Rails and Ruby to rapidly build RESTful APIs;
• Excellent communication skills, proper expression of their thoughts;
• Developed imagination, flexible reasonings;
• Organizational skills;
• Advanced knowledge of web development - I have professional experience at every level of the web design process;
• Fastidious - I enjoy my work, my satisfaction comes from getting it right, I don’t cut corners;
I'm motivated and technically proficient person who enjoys problem solving and has a keen appreciation for good design. My interests revolve around science, technology, psychology, design, drawing, photography and the outside world. I am continually striving to improve and expand my skills through self teaching and online courses - demanding excellence is an important value for me.
Comfortable and experienced communicator, with colleagues, customers, suppliers and the public in writing, by telephone and in person.
Good understanding how to leverage Rails and Ruby to rapidly build RESTful APIs that are easy to understand, use and maintain. I can squeeze out every drop of performance using well-architected API design, caching.