LinkedIn Recruiting Experts

Get Your LinkedIn Recruiting Project Started Today!

Hire an experienced LinkedIn recruiter to develop your recruitment plans, create accurate job descriptions, source top talent from LinkedIn, and ensure selected candidates get on board smoothly.

LinkedIn, the most popular business-oriented social network, is fundamentally changing the recruitment process. On Upwork, the world’s largest online workplace, companies and individuals can work with LinkedIn recruitment specialists. These specialists can help post jobs on LinkedIn with job descriptions that reflect your technical needs and organizational culture, create recruitment plans, assess applicants and help you find the best candidate for the position.

Browse LinkedIn Recruiting job posts for project examples or post your job on Upwork for free!

LinkedIn Recruiting Job Cost Overview

Typical total cost of Upwork LinkedIn Recruiting projects based on completed and fixed-price jobs.

Upwork LinkedIn Recruiting Jobs Completed Quarterly

On average, 273 LinkedIn Recruiting projects are completed every quarter on Upwork.

273

Time to Complete Upwork LinkedIn Recruiting Jobs

Time needed to complete a LinkedIn Recruiting project on Upwork.

Average LinkedIn Recruiting Freelancer Feedback Score

LinkedIn Recruiting Upwork freelancers typically receive a client rating of 4.55.

4.55
Last updated: May 1, 2015
More options
Clear all filters
  1. Hasan Aftab

    Hasan Aftab

    Technical Recruiting Titan with LinkedIn Recruiter Account

    Pakistan - Last active: 9 hours ago - Tests: 11 - Portfolio: 9

    I am a Human Resources professional with 7 years of experience in different HR functions that include: Technical and non-technical recruiting Performance Management Project / Team Management On oDesk I have had extensive experience (9,000+ hours billed) working with my ongoing employers in the areas of: Mapping processes for HR functions Automating HR functions Internet Marketing Compliance Leading and managing the compliance team Project Planning for internal projects for compliance department Project Management Developing performance metrics for different departments Performance Management Technical Recruiting which is my core expertise Feedback 360 system development I consider myself to be an 'instinctive" recruiter with a knack for identifying and sourcing the best possible candidate for any role. If you are looking for quality deliverable with a quick turnaround time then I am your man!!!

    $16.00 /hr
    11,598 hours
    5.00
  2. Curtis Black

    Curtis Black

    Skilled in many Trades

    United States - Last active: 02/26/2014 - Tests: 5

    I am what you would call a hybrid thinker, I see ways of doing things from many different angles. Over the last 2 years, I have helped develop and fine tune marketing and advertising design ideas for a large range of companies and small businesses. I am seeking opportunities to expand even further with my creative ideas. Give me 1% of your trust and I'll earn the other 99%

    $10.00 /hr
    0 hours
    0.00
  3. Caelether Matthews

    Caelether Matthews

    HR Professional

    United States - Last active: 04/17/2014 - Tests: 3

    • Human Resources professional with 7+ years of experience in benefits administration, recruitment, training, employee relations, HRIS/Payroll implementation, and knowledge of all federal and state employment laws. • Expertise includes assisting in development of human resources departments from ground zero, downsizing (relative to M&A), and turnarounds, creating and implementing programs to improve operations, performing organizational diagnostics, executing training programs, and administering all HR functions to support operations. • Exceptional at problem solving and troubleshooting, particularly with employee grievance proceedings. • Experienced with project planning and management and creating educational presentations and seminars. • Experience rewriting and reformatting job descriptions to reflect the current compensation structure.

    $27.78 /hr
    0 hours
    0.00
  4. Arati Iyer

    Arati Iyer

    Data Entry

    India - Last active: 11/04/2013

    Looking for data entry jobs which can be done from home, on a part time basis.Preference is for jobs which involves typing text material for e.g. typing a Phd. thesis,college project etc. Those who are interested in these skills may contact My E-mail ID:- aratisankaran@gmail.com.

    $4.44 /hr
    0 hours
    0.00