Senior Mechanical Engineer
Last active: 10 days ago
Product Design and Development (+ 5 years)
• Skilled in component design for Plastic Injections, Metal stamped, draw, sintered and die cast. Experience in mechanical outline for electronic hardware (PCB). Experience in bulk and pretty box packaging design.
• Design and Developed various electronic and consumer devices, Laser Printer cartridge components, and DC brush motors for automotive application. Experience in design of developmental test fixtures and production fixtures.
• Knowledge of Engineering tools and application like tolerance analysis and geometric dimensioning, DFM/DFA, DFMEA and DV P/R, bench marking and feasibility study.
• Proficient in Solid Works and IDEAS. Working experience in Pro-Engineer and AutoCAD.
• Understanding of processes, manufacturing, fabrication and Tool/Mould structures.
• Knowledge of wide range of different Materials for selection such as plastic, metals, composites, etc.
Project Engineering (+ 5 years)
• Project Engineer role for development of consumer devices, Laser Printer cartridge components, and DC brush motors for automotive application in APQP Environment.
• Understand Customer needs/requirements. Introduce and monitor effectiveness of the action Plan, change notice and Improvements.
• Perform Testing, Trouble shooting and analysis. Prepare necessary reports and documentations.
• Prepare BOM and Costing. Introduce Cost Reduction activities.
• Supplier Involvement, Reports to Engineering/Management Team, Communicate to Customer.
• Interface with Mold and Tool Maker, Fabrication and Component suppliers.
• Support Project deliverables, Sample Build, Mass Production and After Care Requirements.
Manufacturing Engineering (+ 5 Years)
• Manufacturing and Engineering experience in an EMS (Electronic Mfg. Service), Automotive and APQP environment.
• Define Work Procedure, Work Instruction for Manufacturing and Control Plan.
• Design Manufacturing Line Layout, Tools and Equipment. Set-up and Debug of new products, machines, tools and processes.
• Knowledge of PDCA, 8D, Statistical control and Different Manufacturing Tools and Practices.
Project Management (+ 3 Years)
• Skilled in Program/Project Management. Experience in product development cycle. Can execute and define roles, objectives, targets and time plans to launched projects.
• Understand and Manage the Time, Cost, Resources and project essentials.
• Analysis of the risks and impacts. Ability to evaluate and Outline effective actions and solutions.