Programmer, Web developper and Free/Open Source solutions integrator
Last active: 3 months ago
In 2007 (I was 15 years old) I started learning programming, during one year; I worked hard to learn the basics of programming using the Visual Basic language. Then I moved to the development under the .NET Framework (using VB.NET then C#).
At the end of 2009, when I was learning Python, I discovered the awesome world of free and open source softwares, since; I'm a GNU/Linux user and after 3 years I've become a GNU/Linux System Administrator (under Debian, ArchLinux and some CentOS).
In 2011, I joined the University of Boumerdes (UMBB), since I'm an InfoTronic student (InfoTronique, Informatique et Electronique).
In the 2012/2013 season, I joined the university computer club CIUB (http://ciub.tk). At the Club, I taught Programming (Using C and Python), GNU/Linux, Free and Open Source culture... In the next season, I was elected as President of the club.
Now, I'm interested in:
• Programming (including Algorithmic, Software Analysis, Desktop, Web and Mobile Applications Developpement...).
• Digital Electronics and Embedded Systems.
• GNU/Linux Systems Administration
• Integrating Free and Open Source solutions... and some other computer sciences fields.
Some people think I am a polymath! becouse I've a good background in some computer fields like:
• Security and Penetration testing
• Computer-aided design (CAD)
• Design and Photo editing
• Technical writing
• Web based marketing and social marketing...
I develop using this solutions:
• SQLite, MySQL/MariaDB...
• GTK+, Qt, SDL, OpenCV...
• Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA, NetBeans...
• Redmine, Git, Mercurial...
• GIMP, Inkscape, LibreOffice, LaTeX...