Senior Agile Full Stack Developer - Ruby on Rails/Angular and React Js
I have more than 8+ years of experiences with software development in various areas AND I have 6 years of experiences with Ruby on Rails.
I write high quality, maintainable code and I try to re-use as much code as possible. Depending on the project, my focus will be building new applications or scaling existing ones to the needs of the business.
I contribute throughout the product development life cycle: from product planning to releasing to production and monitoring the live environments.
I have been working on several Spree Commerce projects, I know Spree theming, checkout process, import/export of data and products from external sources.
WHY I AM:
• Expert with core Ruby, Rails, Angular Js, React Js
• Spree Background with customization
• Experience building large-scale client-facing web applications backed by a service-oriented architecture
• TDD, quality is really important for me.
• Expert of MySQL (Master-Slave, Tharding…). Knowledge of Redis and other NoSQL solutions.
• Caching expert and resource optimization. I use New Relic to monitor apps.
• Queue systems knowledge. I use Resque and Rabbitmq.
• Knowledge designing scalable architectures.
• Experience with version control: GIT. I use pull requests to integrate code.
• Experience in project management systems: JIRA. Experience in documentation systems: Confluence.
• Knowledge of SCRUM and Agile methodologies.
MY COMMITMENT TO YOU:
• Will come to work each day with passion/full-energy.
• Will strive to do right by your customer, and look out for their best interests as well as yours.
• Will let you know when I agree and when I disagree with you.
• I am passionate about Agile engineering practices (TDD, Continuous Deployment, Collective Code Ownership, Pair Programming)
I am only looking for stable full time work.