HTML5, WordPress, Responsive, Bootstrap, AngularJS, Frontend Rockstar
Last active: 3 days ago
Professional guru with 6+ years of experience in web development. I can work individually or quickly put together a team of highly experienced developers and designers.
I used to be a full stack developer. For the past 3 years, I have been focusing on only two things:
- Front-end development
As I focus only on this, my turnaround time is extremely fast and it would help you save a lot of time and cost. With the quality guaranteed, it would also save you much effort of coming back and forth to test for bugs.
And as a full stack developer, I know exactly what a back-end developer would need, so my front-end code is always prepared for all the cases. The code is high quality, semantic, well-documented, clean with minimum duplication, readable with white spaces, and easy to maintain and extend.
I'm also a pixel-perfect person, but since the product must work perfectly on all screen sizes, I'll take initiative and amend if it's off the grid. I can quickly adapt a desktop design to tablet and phone screen sizes.
My passion is making responsive sites (compatible with tablets/mobiles) with focus on performance, SEO optimization, and user experience (UI/UX):
- HTML5, CSS3, CSS 3d transition.
- SASS/SCSS, LESS, Neat/Bourbon, Foundation, Twitter Bootstrap.
- Building single-page web applications which work seamlessly with RESTful API web services.
- Git, Github, Bitbucket, Subversion (SVN).
- Very proficient with Photoshop.
- I have my own server for demo purpose and a private Git server in case you need.