Network Engineer, Cisco, VPN, VoIP, Windows, Linux
Last active: 16 hours ago
I am a Cisco CCNP Certified, with 3+ years' experience in ISP and ITC companies.
I have a great experience in configuring and managing complex ISP Cisco networks and non Cisco networks (Microtik, Cyberoam, Watchguard, Draytek), as well as Firewalls and network security.
I have a wide knowledge of Linux and Windows administration, as well as VoIP servers such as Asterisk, Elastix, and Freepbx.
I do not only have good technical skills. Being fair and provide the highest quality of job in delivering my tasks are always the highest priorities of my work.
• Implement and maintain LAN/WAN Network solutions or complete Wireless solutions, routing tables, access control lists, and configurations on Cisco routers, switches, access point, firewalls
• Record and documentation: support documentation, maintain accurate fault Ticketing system
• Provide technical professional desktop and server support
• Manage and configure VPN (Site-to-Site and Remote Access)
• Manage Windows Server (2003, 2008, 2012) and services (MS IIS, MS AD, MS Exchange, SBS, GPO, DNS, DHCP)
• Manage UNIX servers (Centos 6, 7) and services (Bind, Postfix, LAMP, radius)
• Create simple websites and web applications (jQuery, php, MSSQL)
• Website administration, maintenance and upgrade (Wordpress, Jomla, Drupal)
• Set up and install complete backup solutions (Synology, BackupExec, Shadow Protect, CA D2D Archserve)
• Platforms: MS Windows 2008 to 12 server & XP/Vista/7/8 clients, Unix, CentOS 6, 7
• Network protocols: BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, ACL, Route Maps, HSRP, IPsec, PPTP, AAA, Vlans, VRF, STP, RSTP
• Hardware & monitoring: Nagios, Cacti, Zabbix, LabTech, ConnectWise
• VoIP servers: Asterisk, Elastix, FreePBX
• Google Apps services