Software, Hardware and Website QA/Tester
Last active: 1 day ago
- Already have 5 years of experience as Software Quality Assurance.
- Good understanding in Software Development Life Cycle & Quality-oriented processes.
- Skilled in computer assembly and troubleshooting using different operating systems & environments.
- Quick Work Delivery with High Quality
- Understanding the Functional Requirements
- Test Cases Writing and Execution
- Handle the ff. testing types and levels:
Unit testing, Integration testing, Component interface testing,System testing, Acceptance testing, Installation testing, Compatibility testing,Regression testing, Acceptance testing, Alpha testing, Beta Testing, Functional vs non-functional testing, Destructive testing, Software performance testing, Usability testing, and Accessibility testing.
- Follow waterfall and agile process.
- Documenting quality assurance practices.
- Report, track and determine priority of reported bugs.
- Used different kind of issue tracking softwares like Atlassian JIRA and STAR.
- Monitor the system for equipment failure or errors in performance.
- Operate spreadsheet programs and other types of software to load and manipulate data and to produce reports.
- Respond to program error messages by finding and correcting problems or terminating the program.
- Enter commands, using computer terminal, and activate controls on computer and peripheral equipment to integrate and operate equipment.