Software developer - JAVA/J2EE, PHP, Asp.net and Mobile Application
- Over the last 15 years, I've worked in different domain of IT industry
- More than 5 years project manager experience of handling java and asp.net software.
- 3 years teaching experience from well known educational institute like APTECH, Netvision, CMC.
- Good understanding in all the aspects of Software development life cycle from the beginning to the completion of project which include domain analysis, requirements gathering, functional specification, creating architecture & design documents, implementation , testing , maintenance and documentation.
- Expertise in designing enterprise applications based on Object Oriented and MVC architecture.
Good analytical and communication skills. Ability to communicate requirements effectively to team members and manage application development.
- In the year 2000, received Best Faculty of the year at Gujarat Level by Aptech Computer Education.
- Have taken various corporate training of Teachers, Banks, Air India, Postal Department, BSNL – NADIAD (ORACLE –OCP COURSE TRIANING) and different branches at Agakhan (NGO).
• Languages : Java, C, C++.
• Front-End Tools: Visual Basic 6.0 , Developer 2000, Crystal Reports
• Back-End Tools: MySQL, SQL Server, Ms Access, Oracle 8i, FoxPro.
• Tools/IDE: My Eclipse, Ultra-Edit, NetBeans (basic knowledge), CVS
• Operating System : Linux,Unix, Windows 98/2000/XP/2003 .
• Web Applications: Java Server Pages, Servlets, Struts2, Java Script, HTML, DHTML .
I can handle projects of below tools and technologies:
PHP (Wordpress, Joomla, Magento, Open Cart etc...)
Mobile Application (IOS, Android, BlackBerry, Windows)
I put 110% effort to achieve my client's expectation so that they can provide best services to their end client and fulfill their requirement. I am always eager to accept new challenges, join hands with new opportunities, because I know that opportunity never knocks twice.
Please feel free to contact me for any project you have on hand.
Looking forward to work with you soon.