Experienced Brand Strategist and Design Researcher
Last active: 1 month ago
I have over 8 years of strategy and research experience in the fields of branding, marketing, digital design, service design, integrated advertising and start-up consulting.
I recently left my position as a VP Strategy Director at a well-known advertising firm in NYC to pursue a Masters degree in the Strategic Design and Management program at Parsons. I previously studied Communication and Business at Cornell University.
While my most recent efforts have been focused on Business Design and Design Research for smaller, early-stage start-ups, I can help you with any of the following:
- Brand identity, architecture and positioning
- Crafting creative strategy
- Business strategy and design
- Service design
- Insight excavation and trendspotting
- Usability, concept and creative testing
- Questionnaire and discussion guide development
- In-depth interviews, triad and quad group moderation
- User experience mapping
- Workshop and brainstorm facilitation
- Analysis and reporting
I have experience with both start-ups and Fortune 500 clients across the following categories:
- Food & Beverage
- Financial Services
As with many strategists, my passion lies in translating insights into opportunities for business and innovation. However, I’m particularly inspired by issues that live at the intersection of brand, design and technology.
I'm always looking for new creative and innovative opportunities, and look forward to the opportunity to work together. Examples available upon request.