Knowledgeable about Social Communication and Project Management
Last active: 12/05/2013
My name is Amanda and I am seeking opportunities in the following areas, all of which I have professional experience with:
• Project Management
• Administrative & Customer Service Assistance
• Organizational & Brand Representation
• Copywriting, Copyediting & Proofreading
• Social Media
• Public Relations & Communications
• Arts & Culture
• Community Engagement
• Nonprofit & For Profit Organizations
I have a BA in Technical Journalism & Communication as well as a business minor from Colorado State University, Fort Collins.
I've completed internships ranging from the Chamber of Commerce to an academic contemporary art gallery.
I am currently seeking flexible, remote, part-time, freelance opportunities.
Working with me, you can expect accountability, transparency, thorough and detailed work, creativity and a great sense of humor! My interests are varied and I am eager and open-minded to learn myriad topics, industries and niches.
Computer & Software Skills:
• Company-specific databases
• Donor Perfect Online
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
• Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
• Microsoft Great Plains
• Google Docs
• Constant Contact
• My Emma
• Survey Monkey
I am confident that working together will be mutually beneficial for the both of us and I welcome any additional questions. Letters of recommendation and professional references can be furnished upon request.