Support Engineer with work experience
Last active: 4 months ago
Date: March 2014 - July 2014
Employer: TELE 2 Russia, web site (international www.tele2.com), local www.ru.tele2.ru/
Position: Support Engineer (full time job)
1)Registration and preliminary analysis of requests (sql queries optimization, development: triggers, indexes, stored procedures, views, etc).
2) Implementation of request
3) Consulting users by the phone
4)Administering financial systems' users accounts
5) Functional software testing
Date: July 2013- September 2013
Employer: SUE "Single Custom Window"
Position: Expert' Assistant (Internship)
Responsibilities: development of the database structure, functional software testing
Date: July 2012 — August 2012
Employer: Ministry of Hydroland Republic of Tajikistan
Position: Lead Designer' Assistant (Internship)
Responsibilities: engineering of the drainage structures and the execution drawings
Date: August 2012 — September 2012
Employer: Design Studio "ANKO"
Position: Web-designer (Internship)
Responsibilities: Web development of the Internet- representations
• Languages: Delphi, VBA, C#, SQL, html, php.
• Platforms: Windows XP,7,8, ubuntu
• Knowledge of OOP(Object Oriented Programming ) and design pattern
PostgreSQL and SQL Server. Data Base Design: tables, relations between tables, query optimizations, triggers, functions, indexes , stored procedures, views, management roles и groups, Backup and Recovery (SQL и PL/pgSQL)
• Development applications Delphi, c# with connection to Data Base (SQL server, PostgreSQL).
• Software functional, regression testing
• UML and CASE technologies (Visual Paradigm for UML, IBM Rational Rose)
• Active Directory management of group politics
• Application' interaction with MS Office (reports, documenting )
• Basic knowledge and techniques of Security. Developing algorithms of information protection.
• Developing win applications Delphi ,Visual Studio C#
• Optimization (transport problems, linear and nonlinear optimization): Delphi, MS Excel, VBA.
• Basic knowledge in Informational Networks
• Additionally skills: Scala, GIS system Arcview, MS Project, AutoCAD, ArchiCAD, Adode Audition, Adobe Photoshop