Full Stack JS Developer / Senior Front-end engineer / Angular.js exper
Last active: 9 days ago
It is not just work for me. It is my life.
Focusing on the client-side, in particular, Angular.js framework.
I have got about five years of JS Development experience.
Every project was a real challenge and made me grow fast.
Last years, I was working as the Sr. Front-end Engineer, building large-scale complex web applications from scratch.
- my job
- smart minimalistic UI/UX
- clean, documented, readable code, written in SOLID/GRASP/DRY/<...> patterns/principles.
- strict technical requirements
- to use UML for tech docs & pre-code modelling in complex cases
- cutting/edge technologies
- dev tools
- people, smarter than me
- to learn something new
I do not love:
- double work
- to grow technical debt for too long (http://martinfowler.com/bliki/TechnicalDebt.html)
- to make decisions (about architecture/tech-stack/features & its realisation/in the dispute/whatever) without strong arguments.
- to waste time useless.
During my free time I usually do:
- techno music
- weird drawings
- a good movie watching
- ... writing js code, learning, etc. )