Effective Technical & Business Writer - Numerous Writing Specialties
Last active: 11/10/2012
As a successful writer demonstrated by sixteen (16) years of successes in the public, private, non-profit, and educational-institutional sectors, I am seeking a position where my effective writing skills will promote your products/services as well as generate ongoing revenue for your corporation.
Some of my career highlights include the following:
• Authored an Intergovernmental Agreement (IGA-contract) between the state and partnering universities detailing budget, timeline, scope, and deliverables of a key initiative
• Developed financial forecasting documents resulting in grants and monetary awards from Federal agencies ranging from $935 thousand to $4 million dollars
• Public speaking engagements on a health and human services program to over 30 state, local, and community-based organizations, as well as the Arizona State Medicaid Advisory Committee (SMAC) and Medical Directors quarterly meeting
• Received two awards, including a Letter of Commendation from a former governor and former director of a Medicaid agency for "... the provision of outstanding leadership and support well beyond the expectations of the agency" and for being the sole author of agency-wide proposals
• Created numerous white papers, issues papers, research papers, and position papers on different professional topics, including health care, Medicaid/Medicare, special needs populations, jobs, toxic waste, religions, stem-cell, insurance claims, and more
• Wrote over five-hundred (500) resumes and cover letters to support different careers, experience levels, and education
Please visit my resume at www.mybusinesslady.com/Meet__My_Business_Lady_.html to learn more about my writing skills.