TEDx speaker. Published Writer. 40MM raised. Executive MBA.
Last active: 26 days ago
Jeremy Gregg is 3-time TEDx speaker, published author, and award-winning pitchman.
He has successfully raised around $40 million for other organizations, has won several business pitch contests, and has been awarded highest honors for his marketing work ("Communicator of the Year"). Jeremy holds degrees in Advertising (BA) and English (BA) as well as an Executive MBA (from the #12 program in U.S).
As an entrepreneur, Jeremy and his wife have built a company from scratch that is now generating $1MM+ annual revenues.
As an executive, Jeremy's career has included an array of valuable leadership experiences: from successfully tripling revenues at one of the largest community development organizations in North Texas, to launching an innovative social enterprise that continues to thrive after 5+ years, to directing revenue generation at a management support organization with 1,000+ member businesses, to leading two successful turnarounds of struggling companies. Jeremy has been quoted in the BBC, NPR, the Financial Times, the New York Times, Forbes, and more.
As a consultant, Jeremy has offered private coaching to clients across the world (from Houston, Texas to Berlin, Germany). Corporate clients have included StonyField and Johnson & Johnson. Nonprofit clients have included PEP and CitySquare. Jeremy also works as a freelance writer, with published work appearing in the Wall Street Journal, Huffington Post, StackStreet, and in several cover stories for the industry magazine Direct Selling News.
KEY FACTS FOR oDESK:
- 13 years experience in C-Level roles focused on marketing & sales;
- U.S. Native (fluent in English);
- Able to meet via Skype, if needed (prefer email);
- 12-24 hour turnaround time (TAT) for initial inquiry (and faster once project accepted);
- Able to work hourly (on or off oDesk) or on a project basis;
- oDesk is his top priority; expect projects to be completed as quickly as if he were an employee.
- Top 10% Globally: PowerPoint
- Top 10% Globally: U.S. Basic English
- Top 10% Globally: Email Etiquette
OTHER AWARDS & HONORS
- CFRE (Certified Fund Raising Executive)
- "Best Pitch Presentation" (CodeLaunch)
- "Communicator of the Year" (Center for Nonprofit Management)
- "Audience Award" and "Judges Choice" (BigBang! Pitch Contest)
- 3-time TEDx Speaker (TEDxPlano, TEDxUTA, TEDxSMU)
- "40 under 40" (Dallas Furniture Bank)
- "Hunger Justice Leader" (Bread for the World)
Jeremy is an expert at building a comprehensive communications program and branding platform that drives long-term customer relationships through:
- public relations (media and public speaking);
- inbound/content marketing (social media, SEO and blogging);
- digital marketing (PPC and email marketing);
- traditional marketing (display advertising and direct mail);
- brand collateral (logos, signage, business cards, letterhead, etc);
- Web design that is mobile responsive, customer-focused and content-driven;
- Referral development / relationship sales.
Jeremy is a CFRE who has successfully raised around ~$40MM for annual funds & capital campaigns for nonprofits and charitable organizations. His strengths include:
- cause branding;
- donor communications / donor relations;
- annual fund development;
- gift solicitation;
- individual giving (individual donors);
- major gifts (major donors);
- grantwriting (foundation grants, government grants, United Way);
- Corporate sponsorships;
- Outcomes and Logic Models;
- Fundraising forecasts;
- Nonprofit budgeting and finance.
Learn more at https://www.JeremyGregg.com