Expert Web and Back-end services Designer & Developer
Last active: 12/02/2013
• Focused and detail-oriented Software Engineer and Architect, offering exceptional troubleshooting skills and a talent for developing innovative solutions to unusual and difficult problems. In-depth understanding of middleware and integration technologies with a focus on delivering business driven solutions.
• Over 11 years of experience developing enterprise applications on JAVA/ J2EE technologies, Middleware/ Integration technologies and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
Proficient in generating logical solutions to meet business challenges.
Possess strong analytical, interpersonal, meeting facilitation and public speaking skills.
Familiar with the policies and procedures of product development, marketing and operations.
Ability to conduct primary and secondary research.
Team-oriented and good communicator.
Experience on various roles as software developer, software designer, technical lead, technical consultant and project manager.
Subject matter expertise on technologies such as Java, J2EE, Web Technologies, object-oriented analysis, design, and programming (OOA, OOD, OOP). Best practices and design patterns of J2EE. Expertize on MVC frameworks – SPRING and STRUTS.
Product knowledge and experience on leading vendor technologies such as Oracle Weblogic, Oracle Service Bus, OIM, OID, Spatial Visualization tools. Strong knowledge of Data Modeling, RDBMS, ORM, SQL, PL/SQL, Transact SQL.
Experience with managing software projects and coordinating development teams in all stages of software development lifecycle (SDLC). Experience on Agile, TDD and Waterfall methodologies.
• Reviewed and analyzed the issues faced by various teams due to a tool and proactively suggested a better tool and design to be implemented at the organization level. This change solved all the existing production issues and enabled hassle free and innovative future development. This new design also helped the organization in gaining customer satisfaction and appreciation.
• Awarded Employee of the Year 2012 - IT, for the technical contribution.
• Developed several internal tools to automate mundane tasks that were quickly adopted by other developers.
• Active contributions to the open source community.
• Recognized as a key member of the solution design and architectural board at the last organization.