eBook Writer and Designer with Print Layout experience
I am a British graphic designer for the publishing industry with over 500 completed custom BOOK design, ebook writing, proofreading, editing, print layout, illustration, book cover design, e-book formatting, kindle, epub, PDF creation (forms, publications, etc.), and marketing materials such as banners, Facebook cover images, bookmarks, etc. Full service brand creation: logo, letterhead and business cards, signage, packaging, etc.
To see my complete portfolio and services I offer, please visit www.bookgrind.com
eBook conversions: I convert from InDesign, PDF or word to all ebook formats including Kindle and ePub ( iPad, Nook, Sony and iPhone). Also I design eBooks using iBook Author.
Enhanced eBook conversions: I convert to ebooks with enhanced content like, audio, video, cutting edge graphics and make them interactive, even read aloud books.
Logo Design : I create exclusive logo and brand identity designs for clients across industries
Digital Image Processing : Clipping Paths/Clearing of background in images. Image touch ups. I am a full time freelancer and can currently handle 300+ images per day.
Book Cover and interior design: I will do justice to your book by designing a professional and elegant book cover and layout. I also format the books as per the guidelines of Createspace, Lightning Source, Print Ninja etc.
My specialties are:
• Book cover art created using any or all of the following: custom typography, digital illustration and photo manipulation, traditional hand illustration and vector art. Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator used for most projects.
• E-BOOK formatting for all distributors (Amazon, Smashwords, iTunes, etc) and print layout and formatting for any and all printers from traditional printers to online POD (print on demand) providers such as Createspace, Lightning Source and Lulu.
• Marketing design and brand creation (brochures, logos, posters, stationery, banners, etc).
• I provide proofreading, copy writing and editing as needed.
• Native English speaker and writer
• Excellent and prompt communicator
• Extensive pre-press/preflight experience
• Experienced Adobe CS6 User
• Honest and sincere.
• Founder and CEO, www.bookgrind.com
Thank you for taking time to read my profile. SELF PUBLISHERS, I look forward to helping you take your book project and get it published!
ENTREPRENEURS and SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS, I look forward to helping you put your best foot forward with professionally designed marketing materials!