Sr. Microsoft Certified Professional
Last active: 07/01/2014
We are providing Software Solution , Including Development Solution and Specialization of Database Administration Project .
• Provided technical support for the SQL database environment by overseeing the databases development and organization.
• Installed, configured, monitored and maintained servers/databases (SQL 2005/2008) in development, QA and production environments.
• Administration of the database including performance monitoring and tuning.
• Database security (create user accounts and granted access per their needs and requirements)
• Developed and implemented properly the backup and disaster recovery procedures. Creating maintenance plans (backup, cleanup, rebuild index. ....)
• Populating a database with new information or transfer existing data into it.
• Worked in coordination with the Developers and project mangers of the company and granted them database access
• Responsible for database security and also preventing data loss.
• Identifying and escalating immediately any risks to the database service.
• Clustering (MSSQL 2005/2008 clustering)
• SSIS, ETL
• Reporting Services
• Member of the 3rd level multinational support team in one of the largest company from USA (which employs approximately 85,000 people), responsible for 24/7 support and maintenance of the main entitlement database system for half million customers.
• Monitoring all processes within this complex system which consist of thirty different applications hosted on a dozen servers (Windows and Unix) in United States and India.
• Administration of primary (live) database (MSSQL administration).
• Monitoring and maintenance of the backend processes.
• Support and maintenance of Application servers connected to the main entitlement system (scheduled autosys jobs, cron jobs, network connectivity, FTP, web services, processor utilization on multiple operational systems and applications in use).
• Investigated customer problems, determined possible solutions. Conducted systems diagnostics, troubleshooting, analyzed performance, system slowdowns and ascertained reasons for bottlenecks encountered.
• Support and maintenance of frontend applications for managing users and entitlements.
• Provide day-to-day support to clients via a ticketing system