e-learning specialist, web developer, writer and researcher
Last active: 04/08/2014
Stamenković Saša was born in 1985 in Ćuprija (Serbia). He got his bachelor’s degree in Web Development http://eposlovanje.org/index.php/diplomski-radovi-o-smeru-88888918 from the University of Belgrade - School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science (2008), URL: http://www.viser.edu.rs/?lang=EN . In 2010 he got his academic degree in Relational Database Development from the University of Belgrade – Faculty for Industrial Management in Kruševac. URL of the final project: www.sasastamenkovic.com/dual/prodavnica/index.php. He got his master’s degree in E-learning Infrastructure by working on the thesis: „Moodle Plug-ins Used for Improving the Performance of E-learning System“ http://sasastamenkovic.com/naucni_radovi/m45932/1.1/Moodle-Plug-in-ovi-za-unapredjenje-performansi-sistema-za-elekrosnko-ucenje.pdf
from the University of Kragujevac – Technical Faculty in Čačak (2011)
 Master of Science – “Professor of Technical Science and Informatics - Master for e-learning ” (2011) University of Kragujevac – Technical Faculty in Čačak, Department for E-learning and teaching
 Bachelor of Science – „IT Manager“ (2010) University of Belgrade – Faculty for industrial management in Kruševac
 Bachelor of Science – „Electrical Enginener for E-business“ (2008)
Univeristy of Belgrade - School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Applied Studies
Information Technology skills
• Planning and implementing hardware & software infrastructure for e-learning to support online / virtual learning for universities, small and medium enterprises.
• E-learning course development for universities, small and medium enterprises.
• Administration of MOODLE LMS system for distance learning. Administration of online courses, users, backup procedures. Monitoring, analysis and control of the system performance. Monitoring, analysis and evaluation of student achievement in the e-learning process.
• Computer Service Technicians skills covers: computer assembly, service, troubleshooting, repairing, maintenance and upgrading of hardware, peripherals, operating systems, application software, device drivers, and utilities.
• Installing, setting up and configuring of new equipment, i.e., computers, printers, scanners, etc.;
• planning and implementation of video surveillance systems by using both computers or DVR equipment.
• Website development, design and support by using technologies: PHP, HTML, CSS, SQL... and application software: Inscape, Gimp, Flash…
• Planning and implementation of the online Internet Marketing strategy for small and medium enterprises.