Content Marketing Consultant, Social Media/ Video and PR Expert
Last active: 09/26/2013
J.C. Christofilis has led a diverse career that has placed him at the forefront of successful thought leaders in the marketing, entertainment and new media industries. J.C. has spearheaded countless business development, marketing, content production, distribution, corporate communications, project management and strategic planning initiatives for an eclectic roster of companies including Sony Pictures, PriceWaterhouseCoopers, Disney Consumer Products, iO Film, Growthink, Mandalay Pictures and others.
J.C. has a proven track record of success in core areas of expertise including:
- Social Media
- Marketing Strategy
- Public Relations
- Video Production
J.C. is a member of the Writers Guild of America and has written, directed and produced numerous award-winning digital projects. His most recent success for client Rockstar Energy Drink was the transmedia-driven horror series "Chopper" starring Tyler Mane (Halloween 1,2) that generated 2 million+ branded video views and 8+ million overall media impressions when launched in 2012.
J.C. owns Los Angeles based, DILEMMA, a full service strategic marketing and advertising agency that offers clients world class consulting and creative production capabilities to meet strategic business objectives- primarily via branded entertainment initiatives leveraging Hollywood talent and authentic storytelling.
J.C. earned his BA in Philosophy from Pepperdine University and pursued his Masters in the Producers Program at the prestigious UCLA School of Film, Television and Digital Media- a program taught in close collaboration with the UCLA Anderson School of Management.
J.C.'s deep well of creative, intellectual, technical and logistical resources also enables him and his team at DILEMMA to provide solutions for diverse business challenges including:
- New Business Development and Planning
- Business Plan Research and Writing
- Investment Pitch Writing, Presentation Strategy and Powerpoint
- Marketing Plan Research and Writing
- Social Media Planning and Execution
- General Business Strategy and Consulting
- Opportunity Assessments/ Feasibility Studies
- Advertising Copywriting
- Public Relations, Publicity, Press Releases
- Product Development and Launches
- Interactive Strategy and Consulting
- Interactive Brand Positioning
- Sponsorship Strategy
- Guerilla/ Viral Marketing Campaigns
- Comprehensive Branded Entertainment Services
- Traditional Story and Script Development
- Alternate Reality Game Development
- Commercial and Film Production
- Word Of Mouth Initiatives/ Viral Seeding
- Direct Response/ Infomercial Writing and Production
- Comprehensive Brand Identity/ Brand Awareness services
J.C. primarily works with larger companies (Inc 500- Fortune 500 size range), but he still prides himself with a start-up mindset and he enjoys creating success with like-minded, passionate individuals and companies with a strong entrepreneurial vision.