Motion Graphic Designer
After graduating in Computer Science, I am now following my heart and finishing a Master School in Motion Graphic Design.
Because of my bachelor degree in Computer Science, I have some basics of CSS and HTML, as well as programming.
During my Masters in Graphic Design and Multimedia, I learned:
- Basic principles of TYPOGRAPHY and VISUAL COMMUNICATION.
- GRAPHIC DESIGN TOOLS and how to MANAGE THE WORKFLOW with: Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Indesign, Adobe Dreamweaver, Blender 3D.
- VIDEOEDITING TOOLS: Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premiere.
- SOUND DESIGN TOOLS: Adobe Audition, Ableton Live.
I will graduate in June, in the meanwhile I am doing some occasional work, such as:
- From Jan2015: Helping GIBA Communication of Florence with Motion Design Projects.
- Dec2014: Videomaking and Videoediting for Festival dei Popoli, International Film Festival in Florence.
- July2014: Videoediting for Mooji Sangha in Monte Sahaja, Portugal.
I love doing infographics, animated sequences for Logos, opening titles for movies, and all about VIDEOEDITING and MOTION GRAPHIC DESIGN.
I also like doing more traditional GRAPHIC DESIGN projects.
I love to work with images together with music. SINGING is one of my greatest passions (I am a semi-professional singer).
I am good in SPEAKING for videos, especially if they are in Italian. I have been taking various ACTING classes during free time.
I am intermediate/expert in doing SOUND DESIGN for videos.
I speak English quite well because I spent 9 months studying in the US on a scholarship (2009-2010), and speak a bit of Spanish because I lived for 6 months in Malaga (2011 - Erasmus Program).