Last active: 10 days ago
• Product / Engineering Management • Manufacturing Engineering
• Quality Engineering • NPI / Beta Test Management
• Technology Commercialization • Business Development
• Team-building / Development • Customer Discovery / R&D
• Project Management • Design for Manufacturability (DFM)
• Concurrent Engineering • Computer-Aided Design
• Thermal Management Technologies • Robust Design / Analysis
• Video/Photo Consulting • Video Producer
• Photojournalist • Multimedia Studio Director
• Graphics Designer/Editor • Documentary Filming
• Business Development Consulting • Web Advertising Consultant
• Web Design Services • Professional Videographer
• Business Commercials • Video/Film Post- Production
• Live Streaming / Podcast
• Management - A results-driven Engineering and Manufacturing Professional. Strong project management background developed in executing operational plans and motivating employees in meeting desired goals.
• Engineering – Worked as Process Manufacturing Engineer, Mechanical Design Engineer, Field Development Engineer, Director of Manufacturing, and Optimization Engineering Manager over 20 years in diverse product markets (Wireless Telecommunications, Microelectronics Cooling Technologies, Office Printing Electronics, Organic Light Emitting Diode Technologies, Yarn Linear Polyethylene, high temperature ceramic products, etc.).
• Business Development - Excellent leadership skills and solid technical knowledge combined with commitment to customer needs. Communicate well with peers, direct reports and clients in achieving objectives.
• Corporate Veteran – immensely vested in Corporate America culture as experienced employee of key Fortune 500 companies (Lucent Technologies, DuPont, and Hewlett Packard) for over 20 years of progressive growth and intimate knowledge of Design Concept, Customer Requirements, Prototyping, Testing and Manufacturing.
• High-Energy – Focused on implementing and managing technology development programs; prototype & product design teams; and New Product application testing procedures and data analysis.
• Academics – National Science Foundation Fellow at Polytechnic University of New York (MSME, 1995-1997) and Alumni Scholar at North Carolina A&T State University (BSME, 1993-1995). Maintained impressive GPA while attending school full time and working full time. Strong ability at multitasking in meeting objectives.