GULF Design, Development & SQA Consultant
• Working in a Dubai based multinational Company using AGILE methods for more than 2 years and have successfully introduced Scrum and Agile practices at my company.
• Analytical, enthusiastic and innovative SQA Engineer / Project Manager with over 6 years of experience in Information Technology including 4+ years as a SQA Engineer / Business Analyst, 2 years as a Project Manager, and 1 year as a Web Developer (PHP and Dot Net), developing business processes and system solutions for Pharmacy, Banking, Retail, Consumer Services, Mobile and Web Applications. Furthermore I have lot of experience in IT support, SEO and Business Development as well.
• Extensive experience in gathering, managing and documenting business and functional requirements, communicating effectively with upper management, developers and Team Leads.
• Comprehensive knowledge of RUP, Waterfall, Agile and Six Sigma methodologies and Having expertise in Performance Testing.
• Exceptional problem solving and sound decision making capabilities, recognized by alternative solutions, and confident, accurate, decision-making coupled with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Excellent track record for meeting deadlines and submitting deliverable on time.
• Have excellent analytical / problem-solving skills, self-initiative and fast to learn new skills / technologies, resourceful, committed, and smart-worker.
• Performing Functional, End to End, Smoke, Sanity, Regression, Retesting, UAT, Load, Stress and Performing testing.
• Having expertise in Mobile Testing (IOS, Android, Windows, Blackberry).
• Expert in Performance Testing of Mobile, Desktop and Web Apps.
• Having sound knowledge of Data Feeds.
• Extensive experience across the entire Software development Life cycle
• Strong, working experience with XML, Web Services & SQL.
• Strong analytical skills applied to understanding business functionality.