Lori J. H.
Administrative Assistant, Writer, Translator, Actress, and Model
I have 9 years’ experience in virtual administrative support, writing, translating English to Spanish and Spanish to English, as well as human resources and recruiting experience. I am a Native English speaker and bi-lingual (Spanish). I was born and raised in California (Ojai and San Francisco) but lived many years in Argentina and currently reside in Mexico City, Mexico.
I have a quiet and well equipped home office (no children and non smoker) with high speed internet. I am very loyal as well as being a hard working perfectionist.
I currently live in Mexico City, Mexico after living for quite a few years in Buenos Aires, Argentina. If you would like to see my Blog, LinkedIn, or Pinterest account to know a little more about me, please just ask. I am also available to speak on Skype or have a video call on Skype.
• Administrative aide and or assistant
• Article writing
• Blog writing, content, creating and maintenance
• Competition research and analysis and or research in general, edit and update lists on a continuing basis
• Research and creating lists of potential clients
• Data entry
• Email fliers
• Food writer and recipe developer specializing in healthy recipes
• Microsoft Office
• Set up meetings and travel
• Social medias: Facebook, HootSuite, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube & WordPress
• Searching, interviewing and or hiring
• Virtual Assistant/Personal Assistant
• Website content and quality assurance
• Website, blog translation, or television commercial translation in English/Spanish or Spanish/English