Quality Analyst / Automation Framework Developer
Last active: 1 month ago
I have a vast experience in testing domain.
I have testing experience in Web Applications, desktop applications, websites, Android and IPhone applications and websites.
Also, in documentation process, I have worked on preparing Test cases,SRS, User Manuals, flow diagrams, Test plans, strategy documents, Defects reports, project reports etc.
I have worked on many websites QA projects as tester and have performed Multi browser and Multi OS testing techniques.
Around 4+ yrs of exp having great exposure of Web/Web-service(SOAP/REST/AGILE), Mobile Apps(Android/iOS) Automation and Manual Testing in Linux/Solaris platform with 2 yrs of experience as software development in JAVA/J2EE Technologies with MVC architecture.
- Proficient in Automation Testing Framework Development (Data Driven/Keyword Driven/Hybrid) using Java,Selenium(RC,WebDriver)API/Junit/TestNG in Eclipse with ANT/Maven build platform with Bamboo build server for continuous integration process.
- Customizing Selenium-Grid(Nodes/Hub) for programmatic launch/start/stop on VMs used for Parallel Execution
- Expertise in Headless Browser Automation(PhantomJS Driver) to make web automation faster for performance improvement.
- Skilled in GUI development using JAVA-Swing and JAVA-FX 2 API.
- Superior in Object Oriented Programming with Multi-Threading skills and File Handling.
- Expertise in identifying web elements(static/dynamic) for different browsers using selenium locator strategies : XPath/CSS path.
- Ability to handle Selenium challenges like: File-Handling, Mouse, Keyboard and Windows related actions using AutoIT/ROBOT scripts with java.
- Expertise in Mobile Apps automation (Android and iOS) using Appium with Selenium-2.0.
- Engaged in Automation-suite inspection, optimization and with fine-tune activities in order to improve performance through execution for the project.
- Clear understanding of Software Testing Life Cycle, Methodologies, Plans and Principles. I have a good knowledge of Test case writing techniques, Test cases execution,
- Experience in Test Case Preparation & Test Case Execution based on the Software Requirement Specification, Use Case Document and User Interface document.
- Solid understanding of Software Requirement Specification, Functional Specification documents.
- Involved in Test Case Review meeting, Client meeting and Directly interacting with Clients.
- Bug reporting and various types of testing (Functionality, GUI Testing, Database, Browser Compatibility, Performance Testing (Load and Stress Testing), Regression Testing, Smoke Testing, Security Testing, Localization Testing)
- Good knowledge of Basecamp and bug trackers like : Bugzilla, Mantis, JIRA and Zoho.
Core/Adv Java, Java-script
Linux, Solaris, Windows
Apache Tomcat/Weblogic Server
- IDEs :
- Process :
If you grant me the opportunity to work, rest assured I can work with minimal or no supervision, meet deadlines, and understand directions in one go.