Social Media Marketing Expert, MBA
Hello! I have a professional studio as well as knowledge of developing radio advertisements, voice overs, video editing, audio production as well as songwriting. I have a deep adaptable voice that can suit whatever you need.
Master of Business Administration May 2014
Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing May 2012
The University of Texas-Pan American, Edinburg, TX
Associates in Business Administration August 2010
South Texas College McAllen, TX
• Fluent in a variety of software including; Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, FL Studio, Adobe Premiere Pro, Project Baseline: Campus Labs, iShop, Oracle and Reaper.
• Communication: Public Relations and Logistics - Confident with public speaking, voice over work and networking with business professionals. Background in sales and social media. Excel when working in team environment.
• Trainings: Streamlining- Working Smarter (UTPA HR) September 2013, Superior Customer Service Training (UTPA HR) September 2013, Can I do That? Encountering Licenses & Copyright Online (UTPA HR) September 2014.
• Top 30% internationally in the graduate level CAPSIM business simulation program. This program included simulation for R&D, marketing, production, forecasting, finances total quality management, and human resources.
• Product and Operations Management consulting project on a local business J&D research project. Contacted and worked with a local company and figured out ways to make it more efficient by looking at the work layout, finances, employee count, and equipment efficiency. Found that they could cut work time by investing in new equipment, recouping the costs in a matter of months.
• Created a marketing plan for the City of McAllen discussing new retail potential. Created an intensive marketing plan using surveys, SWOT Analysis, matrix of possible stores and target markets, as well as contact information for developers. This project was presented to the City of McAllen Board.