Release Systems Architect JIRA Expert, Build Systems and SCRUM Master)
Last active: 2 months ago
I am a Professional in the proof of concept, construction, maintenance and administration of Agile Release Systems. Below you will find the details of my experience:
Install, upgrade, and configure JIRA, Confluence, JIRA Agile, Stash, Git, Bamboo, Fisheye, Crucible, Crowd and HipChat.
- Solid experience with Linux administration
- I have solid experience creating JIRA workflows including permission, screen, and notification schemes
- I have solid experience managing user permissions across the systems
- I have solid experience Performing project, workflow, and instance data migration
- I have solid experience implement and manage GIT and Subversion and integration with JIRA
- I have solid experience performing JIRA and Confluence upgrades
Experienced in provide strategic direction and logistical support for development and QA-related activities as related to the build and release process along with supporting operations and organizational developer efficiency.
I can Build, maintain and continuously improve an infrastructure for a multi-site development team including source code repository, build tools and scripts, continuous integration infrastructure, packaging and deployment tools.
I can establish processes and tools to maintain code base integrity, including check-in validation rules and branch/merge processes.
Experienced in Investigating and recommend best practices for maintaining code quality, including development of code metrics, code review workflows, code coverage measurement and the use of static and dynamic analysis tools.
I have a solid understanding of SDLC and project management methods including Scrum and Agile.
Ability to aid with team planning and process flow mentoring.