Structural Design Engineer/Naval Architect/Drafter/Technical Writer/
Last active: 5 months ago
I am a Naval Architect with 10 years experience specializing in the design and construction of marine vessels and structures. I also have experience in component design e.g. awning components, crane foundations for subsea operations, heavy equipment foundations, drive shaft design, fastener design, tang design. I can provide:
- Time-efficient and quality design and drafting services.
- Experienced 2d/3d drafter to Classification standards.
- Component design, structural modeling and stress analysis (FEA, Euler beam modeling).
- Technical report writer with fluency in French.
- Ship stability booklets to Classification standards (ABS, RINA, LR, DNVGL, MCA, LY2).
- Engineering calculations and problem solving (e.g. draining times, tonnage calculations, ship scantlings, load calculations, anchor specification, structural reinforcements).