Expert C/C++/C# Programmer, Algorithms Developer, Technical Writer
"I believe in providing best quality services to my valuable clients."
I have received the Bachelor of Engineering degree in Computer Engineering from Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University, Patan, Gujarat, India, in 2005 and the Master of Engineering degree in Computer Engineering from Dharmsingh Desai University, Nadiad, Gujarat, India, in 2008. My Part-time Ph.D. in Computer Engineering from Uka Tarsadia University, Surat, Gujarat, India, is pursuing since January 2013. My research interests include Artificial Intelligence, Computer Algorithms, Optimization, Machine Learning and Lean Manufacturing. I have excellent C/C++/C# programming proficiency.
I have one year experience of Programmer and Customer Support Engineer & seven years experience of Assistant Professor in reputed Engineering Colleges. I have successfully developed several projects in C/C++/C#, guided 40 major projects of undergraduate students, 10 research projects of postgraduate students, published 7 research papers in international journals and attended 4 workshops & training programs organized by IIT Bombay & Nirma University. I have excellent proficiency to write high quality articles, blogs and e-books.
I have effectively and efficiently solved the following combinatorial optimization problems by designing & implementing various algorithms such as A* search, brute-force-search, breadth-first-search, depth-first-search, branch-and-bound algorithm, hill climbing, greedy algorithm, genetic algorithm etc... in C/C++/C#.
1. Workforce scheduling and routing problems
2. Capacitated vehicle routing problem with time windows
3. Traveling salesman problem
4. Crew allocation & scheduling problem
5. Home health care problem
6. Job-shop scheduling problem
7. Tasks allocation problem
8. Packing problem
9. Cell formation problem
10. Machine layout problem
11. Cell layout problem
12. Circuit-satisfiability problem
13. Subset-sum problem etc…
I have also developed projects of neural networks as follows.
1. I have trained perceptron for binary classification which can be used to predict whether a given car is a family car or not.
2. I have also trained perceptron for multiclass classification which can be used to classify the input into one of output classes namely car, human or dog.
3. I have also developed multi-layer feed-forward neural network to learn XOR function.
I have taught various subjects at undergraduate & postgraduate level such as Microsoft Office, C, C++, Artificial Intelligence, Computer Algorithms, Computer Graphics, Computer Network, Computer Communication & Networking and System Programming.