Ethical Hacker, Pentester, Developer | CISA, ITILFv3
Last active: 1 month ago
I am an Expert Ethical Hacker with more than 8 years of experience for major Venezuelan and Panamanian companies (Banking, Insurance, Telecom, Media, Government, Energy).
I look for jobs as:
- Penetration tester: VA, Network Based PT, WebAPP PT, Mobile Apps PT.
- Code review and hardening: PHP, Java, C#, C/C++, ...
- Security Hardening / Bastion Host: I have strong skills on Linux and Windows based infrastructure.
- Software Development: C/C++ QT
To deliver a high quality service, I perform these tasks observing the most accepted leading methodologies and standards like ISO27001, PCI-DSS, OWASP, OSSTMM, and CISA. I help your organization to be compliant and secure keeping in mind your business goals.
I also provide a better service by improving the task with my very own developments. Over the years, this was a great differentiator among competitors, that happens when common VA scanners and pentesting tools does not fit on you.
My blog: http://www.unmanarc.com
******* OpenSource contributions ********
- http://repo.unmanarc.com: repo.unmanarc.com aims to provide the most secure and updated public Linux CentOS 7 repository for mantaining security related packages (Grsecurity kernel, mod_suphp, mod_bw, mod_gnutls, rssh, openvpn). My job consist on keep those packages up2date and fix any vulnerability for large scale production environments.
- OpenVPN Terminal APP for Android: http://contrib.unmanarc.com/androidvpn/: My job was to deliver and package the tool.
- I Bug Hunted for several open-source and commercial applications for non-profit.
- PortJammer: I developed a tool oriented to prevent information gathering at the scanning phase on a hacking attempt.