Certified Salesforce Developer
Last active: 11 days ago
Certified Salesforce Developer and Administrator
- Create Force.com solutions including custom Apex triggers, visualforce pages, batch automation to help improve your team's efficiencies and automate business processes
- Develop, manage, and troubleshoot Salesforce platform integrations including Zuora, Hubspot, JIRA, Treehouse Partner Relationship Management System, Docusign, Cornerstone for Salesforce Learning Management System, LiveAgent, Totango, Five9s, Inside Sales, and Clicktools.
- Serve as Product Manager, Business Analyst, and Salesforce Administrator to high priority initiatives.
- Service: Develop and support our Client Success team (channels include email, chat, and phone). Salesforce Communities and Knowledge customization, and deployment. NPS/CSAT Survey tool integration.
- Sales & Marketing: Forecasting, Duplicate Management, Lead routing and sales process refinement, Docusign quoting integration, Marketing Campaign automation (lead campaign distribution, dialer campaigns, automated email campaigns, web to lead), custom event and task integration, CTI Phone Integration
- Advanced Administrator and Developer Skills: Visualforce page and email templates, process builder, advanced flows to create and updated related objects, custom settings and labels, custom buttons, architecting solutions for integrations with other platforms.
- Leverage and manage outsource team to do more, faster, for our business owners