Experienced MBA Graduate / Consultation / Business Plans / Analysis
Last active: 3 months ago
I have over ten years' experience as a Financial Planning Analyst reporting directly to executive and board level management. My MBA was awarded in December of 2013. I also possess a B.S. in Finance, completed in 2002. My primary job experience and study has focused on the fields of finance, accounting, and analysis.
- business consultation
- business plan, pro forma, and budget development
- analysis of industries, markets, and competition
- analysis of financials and other business documentation
- analysis of potential, existing, and past company projects to assess cost, IRR, ROI, profitability, and payback
- development, analysis, and presentation of financial documentation for management, employees, financial institutions, and other external groups and stakeholders
- develop, manage, and supervise business programs, projects, and transitions
- advise top tier management on the financial impact of business ideas, decisions, projects, and policies
I feel that my experience, education, and skills have allowed me to become extremely proficient in many aspects of business and am looking forward to leveraging these to help your business achieve its potential.