High-End Presentation/Pitch Deck Specialist - with M.B.A.
Last active: 4 days ago
M.B.A. – University of New Hampshire
B.F.A. – Southern Illinois University, Carbondale
Combines creative design excellence with solid strategic and tactical expertise in presentation development and design to create dynamic, high-end presentations with brand impact. I work closely with the client to conceptualize each presentation, making them unique, engaging, and eye-catching.
My MBA provides me the added insight to understand complex business topics ranging from financial markets to advertising concepts to leadership strategy. This business background ensures seamless translation of data into clear and concise presentations that the audience can understand.
I am an expert at formulating development, leadership and critical thinking strategies while leading teams and implementing new guidelines and directions. Have successfully managed and coordinated numerous projects simultaneously with an emphasis on speed and accuracy, with a strong attention to detail. I employ advanced visual storytelling and information design techniques in addition to strong project management skills. Enjoy working alone or with teams in a highly collaborative environment and capable of working through multiple rounds of edits.
As an entrepreneur myself, I am passionately involved in the start-up culture (i also have my own start-up) and have a deep understanding of venture capital, business plans, data analysis and pitch decks.
• Designs and develops visually compelling presentations and technically sound presentations in PowerPoint and Keynote.
• Transforms generic, text-heavy presentations into more graphically engaging, concise, and interactive experiences.
• In depth understanding of complex financial data
• Creates animations, builds, and dynamic transitions within presentation software.
• Builds and incorporates graphics from Illustrator or Photoshop, and other multimedia components (audio, video, animations etc).
• Proposes solutions to keep presentations fresh and engaging.
• Works within brand(s) to create presentations and templates that align with brand guidelines.
• Applies design template treatments to slides, including formatting, stylizing, and creation of conceptual and technical graphics (such as charts and graphs).