Windows Desktop Engineer
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Last active: 2 months ago
I'm Jasmin Kahriman (25) from Bosnia and Herzegowina. At this time I'm working at job position Windows Desktop Engineer/IT consultant, with hands-on experience more than 6 years. My expertise is based on implementation, configuration and troubleshooting Windows Desktop OS.I have strong knowledge with Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10. Also I have good knowledge with Windows Server 2012 R2. At this time preparing my knowledge for MCSE (Mcrosoft Certified Solution Expert).
I'm ready to consult you with best solutions, so don't hesitate to contact me for more information.
Certification: ComPTIA A+ Professional,Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), Microsoft Technology Associate For Operating System (Win XP, Win 7, Win 2008/2008R2), Microsoft Technology Associate For Security, Microsoft Technology Associate For Networking, Microsoft Technology Associate For Server Administration (Win 2008 R2), Microosft Certified Professional, Certified Computer Administrator, MCSA Windows 8/8.1, part of Avira Expert Market Team
This is what I can do for you:
- Service and technical support for computers, notebooks and other IT devices including printers, telefaxes, scanners, UPSs
- System Administration of clients PCs based on Microsoft OSs including Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Sytem Administration of clients PCs including Linux editions
- OS layered virtualization solutions and Hypervisor virtualization solutions (Hyper V)
- VDI: Implementing APP-V 5.0 Infrastructure
- Microsoft Intune (management of PCs, notebooks, tablets and mobile phones)
- Configuration of Exchange servers and migration from one physical to another physical server
- System Administration of Windows Server 2008 2/2012 R2
- Centralized installation of antivirus solutions (servers, clients)
- Planning, implementation and configuring CCTV (analog and IP)
- Service and technical suppot for fiscal systems (Tremol series)
- Offering technical support on-site or via phone or email
- Offering remote support for branch offices
- Planning and configuring SMB networks (Testing LAN connectors with DTX Analyzer 1800)
- Identify and learn appropriate software and hardware used and supported by the organization.
- Develop help sheets and knowledge base articles for end users.