I have been working with Ernst & Young (EY) Pakistan in Information Technology Risk Assurance (ITRA) department, to provide risk assurance for networks & supporting business systems/applications to our valuable clients from different industries i.e manufacturing, pharmaceutical, Software houses etc. My area of expertise is:
• Internal & external IT Audits emphasizing evaluation of organization’s IT security
• Post implementation reviews of Business Support Systems i.e SAP R3, SAP B1 and Oracle EBS and other customized systems.
IT Audits include evaluation of IT General Controls (ITGCs) including Change Management, Logical Access and IT Operations, Security Analysis, Internal Control over Financial Reporting and SAS 70.
During my job with DESCON CHEMICALS Pakistan in capacity of ERP Executive with implementation team for implementation of 19 modules of the Oracle EBS R11i Financials, Supply Chain Management, Process Manufacturing and Business Intelligence in five of its companies and successfully upgraded to R12. My responsibilities included:
• Perform analysis to determine technical, interfacing, operational requirements and constraints
• Create business models and business requirement scenarios, gather and translate business functionality into object models to identify user & business requirements.
• Mapping user requirements to business support system and conducting CRPs to stakeholders to identify gaps
• Specify, produce, and edit the user, technical, and operational documentation in accordance with AIM standards
• Monitor the project’s performance, progress against milestones, appropriateness and quality of work.
• Post implementation support and end user trainings for assigned modules.
I have also completed Certification in Advanced IT Skills Development at Lahore University of Management Sciences offered in collaboration with PITB. This training included: Software Engineering, SW Quality Assurance, Project Management, Networks, Operating System, CMMI, Business Process Analysis & Re-engineering and IT Entrepreneurship.
I firmly believe that my academic and professional experience, and my technical and interpersonal skills make me a suitable candidate for this position. I am enclosing herewith a copy of my CV for your consideration.