SAP ABAP/Workflow/Webdynpro Consultant
Last active: 4 months ago
Certified SAP ABAP Consultant with 10 years of development experience in Information Technologies services on different TECHNOLOGIES including over 7 years of SAP ABAP/Workflows/WebDynpro consulting experience.
6 full SAP life cycles implementations experience from ANALYSIS to design and implementation, with their onsite support, with total of 10 SAP projects experience.
ABAP development for FI/CO, HCM, MM, PM, PS, SD, JVA, PSA , PP ,QM WM,DMS modules on SAP releases 4.6C, 4.7 and ECC 6.0
• Expertise in SAP Workflows (Standard and Custom) and Business Objects.
• Experience of working in ABAP WebDynpro.
• Experience in PI/XI (Process Integration).
• Experience in creation and consuming of Web Services.
• Interface development using ALE & IDOC application development.
• Able to work independently and complete objectives within the deadlines
• Excellent Communication and Presentation skills
SAP Versions: Version 4.6C, 4.7 ECC 6.0
SAP Modules: FI/CO, HCM, MM, PM, PS, SD, JVA, PSA, PP, QM, SM, DMS etc
SAP Technologies: SAP ABAP, User-exits, Enhancements, BADI, WebDynpro ABAP, Workflows, Adobe Forms, SAP Script, Smart forms, Dialog Programming, Data loads, ALV, BAPI, RFC, Floor Plan Manager
Industry Experience: IS Oil and Gas, Medical, Manufacturing/Production, IS Beverages, IS utilities, Telecom, Education, Government Auditing and Budgeting, Government Revenue Division.
HCM ABAP: Personnel Management (PA), Payroll (PY), Performance Management ,Time Management (TM), Organization Management (OM), Travel Management including Travel Expenses, Leaves, Personnel Development (PD), Appraisals with their respective Workflows and troubleshooting
Other Languages Experience: C++, Java, Microsoft.Net v.2.0, 220.127.116.11 (ASP.NET, C#, VB.NET, ADO.NET, Ajax)
Databases: SQL Server 2005/2008, MS Access, MySQL, Oracle
Analysis, Design and Documentation