Multilingual Team and Program Manager/Communication and SMM Strategist
Last active: 10/15/2014
I'm Ileana, International Program Manager, first class Social Media expert, quad-languages speaker:
- 2 native: Spanish, Italian,
- 2 fluent: English, French,
- 2 lower level: German, Portuguese;
My fields of expertise are:
- International Team & Project Management,
- Advocacy Programs Management,
- Remote Team Members Recruitment, Training and Management,
- National and International Team Coordination,
- Inbound/Outbound Communication Strategist,
- Community Building,
- Social Media Management,
- Social Customer Relationships (SCRM),
- Online Communication Strategy,
- Lead Generation,
- Local Marketing Insight,
- Brand Reputation & Crisis Management,
- Company Culture Evangelist
- Multilingual Content Management,
- Localization and Translation Programs Management
- Technical Support & QA,
- Web Translation & Localization Projects;
My geographical Areas of Expertise are:
- EMEA - Specialized in European Union countries
- Spanish Speaking countries, Spain and LatAm
- South Africa.
My background is quite rich and varied, due to the fact that across the years I have been involved into small Start Up growth from the very beginning to growing up to big and structured International Companies. This leads to passing through and interconnecting several departments, collecting abilities, and building Company Culture.
Some of the online companies I've been working / I am currently working with:
- HOOTSUITE, Canada, as Manager of Community, Europe
2009 Mashable Open Web Awards Winner, 2012 Best App Shorty Awards, 2012 Webby Awards Winner, 2010 Canadian New Media Awards, World Summit Award;
- WIX, Israel:
Top 10 European Start-Ups 2011, 2012 Crunchies Awards Listed;
- YOLA, South Africa:
Business Week’s 50 Best Tech Start-ups, The Industry Standard 100, and Fast Company’s Fast 50 Reader Favorites.
I'm looking for highly committed, Community and Team Building Oriented companies, needing a multi-skilled person, able to Manage, Coordinate, Define, Start and Expand their market into the countries within my geographical Areas of Expertise (listed above).
My contractor company must be able to evaluate and appreciate, both practically and economically, my Management background, multi-tasking & self-initiative attitude, and multiple languages, first class Social Media experience as a strong resource for the company.
Whether your company is big or small, I know what company life is like, what are its needs and pace; I am passionate about my job and I always try my best in any situation. I am people oriented and a compulsive connector. I like numbers and Team building. Quality vs quantity. More, not all skills fit in a Resume: please ask for more specific needs and IT/Software Knowledge.