Last active: 4 days ago
Hi. I’m Kyre, a graphic designer specializing in brand identity design. I’m here to help you design an identity that represents your brand values, speaks to your target audience, and stands out from your competitors. To achieve these objectives I put love, care, and thought into every project.
To have a better idea of what it takes to design an effective, appropriate, and hopefully timeless logo, here’s my design process:
1. Briefing and research.
Right from the start it’s very important that I get information about your business, industry, target demographics, and competition to ensure that I’ll meet your business objectives. Then I’ll do my own research in order to grasp a good understanding of your business.
2. Brainstorming and sketching.
Now it’s time to generate as many ideas as possible and sketch them out on paper. It’s a very organic process that helps me fill a few pages of my sketchbook with logo concepts.
3. Design and presentation.
Then I narrow all the logo concepts to just 1–3 that I think will work. This process is more technical, since I have to make sure that designs are crisp, precise, and beautifully crafted on a computer. Once designs are done, I’ll send you a PDF presentation showing logo concepts in real life situations along with notes explaining my decisions.
4. Delivery and support.
Once one design is chosen and revisions are made, I’ll send you logo files in various file formats and variations.
Here are logo and supporting files that you will get:
1. Vector files (EPS and PDF for print, SVG for web) that can be scaled to any size while preserving the quality.
2. Raster files (PNG) with transparent background that can be used for on-screen media.
3. Full color, black, and white versions.
4. Different logo lockups and orientations (horizontal, vertical, symbol, etc.) that can be used depending on the size and purpose of the media.
5. Favicons and social media avatars.
6. Logo usage guidelines showing how to use your logo design (colors, orientations, placements, sizes, typefaces, etc.).
Please note that I’m a vegan which means that I only work with ethical companies. Please let me know if you want to work with me. I’m looking forward to helping your business grow!