Last active: 10/21/2014
• Proficient as long time liaison between business and technology with competence in Business Analysis, System Analysis, Quality Analysis with extensive experience in business products, operations and Information Technology on the capital markets space specializing in Finance such as Trading, Fixed Income, Equities, Bonds, Derivatives(Swaps, Options, etc) and Mortgage with sound knowledge of broad range of financial instruments.
• Results-oriented IT professional with 4years of experience in Trading and Compliance support of Equity, Derivatives, FX, Fixed Income, Options and Future applications.
• 4yrs. in L1/L2 live Trading and Compliance support and Testing of Equity, Derivatives, FX and Futures Trading Applications (Fidessa Products) with valuable domain expertise in the Securities domain.
• Expertise in Fidessa Trading applications support and implementation along with FIX Protocol exposure and troubleshooting.
• Exposure to Equities Cash and Futures for US markets along with Hong Kong and European Markets. Have written multiple articles on Libor rate, order management system and few social cause.
• Demonstrated ability to interact with clients for business requirements and effective mapping of business requirements to provide generic and scalable solutions.
• Extensively gather business and technical requirements from variety of teams including Trading Managers, Direct Implementation, Compliance and Trade Administration.
• Effectively juggle working with Fidessa Latentzero Minerva, Sentinel and Teserract, ITG platform, Bloomberg, Tradeweb, Market Access and FIX based trading connections on a daily basis. Knowledgeable and experienced in equity, futures, options and fixed income.
• Working for Statestreet Corporation as a part of Statestreet Global Advisors with Diversified, progressive experience in the analysis of financial / economic data supporting technical issues and Gathered experience pertaining to Trading, equities, futures and Fixed Income like bonds.Analaysing complex issues and troubleshooting with multiple Unix-based environments.