translation, voice-over, subtitles
Last active: 3 days ago
- native Czech speaker living in the UK
- certified police/court interpreter, translator and voice-over artist with a MA in Czech language, City&Guilds level C2 in English, and NVQ3 in community interpreting.
- over 6 years experience in translation, proofreading, voice over, subtitling and project management.
- areas of specialization: PR and marketing, HR, certificates, food industry, education, automotive industry, engineering, IT (esp. software localisation).
My clients include: Western Digital (50 k words), EBC*L (70k words), Heinz (80k words), FG Wilson (70k words), Goodyear (60k words), Nokia, Honeywell, Matsui, Sonim, Cadillac, City of London Veterinary Services, SureStart Network, etc.
- registered interpreter working for S.T.E.P. (UK), Big Word (UK), NICEM Connect (UK), Language Learning Enterprises, Inc and Language Services Associates (USA).
- over 900 hours of interpreting by now.
- work with Trados, SDLX, MultiTerm, MS Office, QuarkXPress, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Sony Vegas, and Ulead Video Studio.