Groovy On Grails Developer
Besides being an excellent communicator, I am a freelancer consultant with expertise over web,desktop and mobile applications. Till date I have obtained over 50 5* reviews which are true testimonials to the quality of service I have delivered.
I am an express learner and I adapt and become adept to new technologies very fast. This is clearly reflected by my job history which shows the wildly different variety of jobs I have worked with and landed them to perfection.
I have experience and mastery over several regimes. Primarily I am a java buff as I work with Groovy/Grails for web development and Android for mobile development. Both require supreme expertise over java.
I have made a lot of applications using twtiter api. If its about twitter, its about me! Just see the jobs I have done for twitter in my job history and you will realize why I claim that.
I am also proficient in making bots,web crawlers, email scrapers , automation tasks based on selenium web driver/htmlunit and jsoup. I have been heralded as the "bot master" by various clients I have worked with due to my outstanding performance in automation jobs.
The reason for my success over each job I work upon is my exposure to a plethora of technologies which adds an extra edge to my artillery.
I have worked on wildly diverse technologies including:
1) Web Application development: For web application development, I have experience with Grails. I am a master of this wonderful framework developed to make java development really easy and rapid. My role in past projects on grails includes implementation of Restful web services for sql/nosql databases as well as overall application design/development right from the inception to transition/deployment.
2) DBMS: I have worked on sql as well as no-sql. In sql, I have experience with MySql,Sql Server(2008),DB2,Oracle RDBMS. In no-sql, I am a mongoDB master. I have also worked with CouchDB(with android).
3) Desktop Applications: I have made several desktop applications using java swing and javafx. I also have knowledge of Griffon (Grails for desktop). All my applications are characterized by thread safety and robust framework architecture.
4) Mobile Application Development: I have good experience with android framework. All the apps I have worked with are characterized by nice UI and a stable lifecycle by proper handling of application states. My strength over core java concepts like multithreading, runtime polymorphism, inheritance comes in very handy with android app development. Apart from these, I can make background web services using grails for providing data to mobile applications. So you can find a full stack developer in me.
5) Scripting: I have developed various scripts using google app scripts, python and ruby. I have a full fledged ERP running on google drive using google app script with 0 cost for hosting. I always use the best technology for my clients which is light upon their budget.
But above all, I consider strong communication skills as my killer strength due to which I got so much success in such a short span of time over this platform. Indeed you would love interacting with me- ITS A GUARANTEE ;)