Julián Cárdenas Mazo
Backend, Frontend developer. Python, Emberjs, Appengine
Last active: 19 hours ago
I'm an engineer passionate for entrepreneurship, research and learning new things every day.
Right now I'm developing a web application (teachmeapp.com) to help experts and learners from all over the world to find each others and share an online space that try to emulate a more human interaction. I work with Google Appengine with python in the backend, and in the frontend with ember.js, HTML5, Javscript, CSS3, Jquery, Bootstrap and WebRTC. I'm also have worked in other projects realted to e-commerce and delivery food apps.
Right now I'm developing real time applications with EmberJs, and Hybrid-mobile Applications for IOS and Android with ember and Apache Cordova.
I've great communications skills and can manage to work on the schedule that works for you. I like to use Trello and Slack in order to manage projects and communication, but I'm open to anything.
Some of my experience:
- Backend frameworks: Webbapp2, Flask, some of Django, node, sails
- Frontend frameworks: EmberJs, Jquery, Bootstrap
- Cloud impelmentation: Google Appengine, Heroku
- Databases: NDB, Postgresql, Firebase, ORM: SqlAchemy
- RESTful APIs: Google Cloud endpoints, Flask RESTful, sails
- Payment integration: Stripe, Payu
- SMS integration: Twilio
- STUN/TURN server integration: Twilio, Xyrsys
- Other technologies: WebRTC
- OS: Ubuntu mostly. Windows
- Version Control: Git. And for repositories I use github, Google Platform and Bitbucket once.
I've developed engineering projects from the field of renewable energies, controlling industrial robotics arms with Microsoft Kinect.
I'm also into research. Last year I published a paper (http://ojs.academypublisher.com/index.php/risti/article/view/risti1193106) where we work with brain machine interface, augmented reality and Machine Learning in order to develop a prototype that allows to people to open and close a virtual arm with their thoughts, all this in a enviroment with augmented reality.
I'm interested in involving in half time projects or more in order to earn some extra money and learn new things.