Control Systems Engineer
Last active: 4 days ago
I have experience in vba programming for MS Office; macros, add-ins, reports, db design, Access Front Ends, data formatting, deduplication, sorting - and all sorts of useful stuff.
Also programming Rockwell PLCs, Kingfisher/SCADAPack RTU and Citect SCADA and Pilz Safety System configuration.
My experience at coding and with business and project management assures you that I will provide;
• Robust reusable code, optimized for speed and efficiency.
• Normalized, effectively related databases.
• Clear identification of the project requirements.
• Iterative design - early concepts and mock ups are provided for comment to ensure the project will produce the results you need.
• Effective communication with stakeholders.
• Leading edge application development to suit your budget.
Physical machines - Dell M6400 Workstation, Windows 7 x64;
Generic Workstation, Windows 7 x86;
HP 3760B, Windows XP Pro.
RAID 1 NAS.
Virtual machines - Win XP Pro and Windows 7, mixed Office 97, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 x64, VB6.
• vba applications/scripting for Office
• Access/SQL database
• Solidworks 3D Modelling
• Citect SCADA - Stand alone, Clustered, Redundant
• IVR - SCADAPhone, SCADAlarm
• Allen Bradley ControlLogix, CompactLogix, MicroLogix, and SLC PLC &
Panelview HMI graphics and coding
• Devicenet and Data Highway Networks
• Schneider, Omron, Mitsubishi, Koyo & Toyopuc PLC
• Proface, Magelis, EZ Touch & other HMI
• SCADAPack and Kingfisher RTU
• Implementation of DNP3, Modbus and KF2 Protocols
• Pilz PNOZmulti configuration