Ansys CFX, Solidworks, AutoCAD, 3D Modelling Expert
A Creative professional having a work experience of 5 years of rich experience in 3D modelling using Solid works, Autodesk, CAD desinging and CFD. I have experience in a variety of industries including heavy machinery, automotive and consumer products.
I have hands on experience in using a wide range of Computer Aided Engineering Software namely Solidworks, ANSYS Design Modular, ANSYS Meshing, ANSYS Pre/Post and CFX Solver. Along with a wide knowledge and practical experience in formulating projects, performing experiments/validating at site, recording and documenting the results thereby making valuable recommendations.
Drafting Package : AutoCAD, Cadison
Modeling Package : Solidworks, Ansys Design Modular
Anslysis Package: Ansys CFX, Ansys Fluent
Product Development Expertise:
- Secondary Air System for travelling grate type boilers is developed and validated with Site data.
- Grate Bars for Travelling Grate is developed and validated with Site data.
- AFBC Air Nozzle is developed for hopper bottom design and validated with industrial bench tests/Site data.
- In House Aerofoil Design is developed and validated with industrial bench tests/Site data.
- New Type of hopper/duct design for second-third pass interface.
Various Assignments undertaken:
1. Air and Flue gas ducting System - Optimization
The ducting system should be designed to handle air and flue gas with minimum pressure drop and lowest possible cross sectional area, so that the system will be efficient and economic. We have optimised the duct design using CFD tool CFX, with the use of baffles, splitter plates, optimizing the bend radiuses, by defining rule for reducer and expander design, by modifying the duct shape and size/type of entry, etc.
2. Ensuring effective Air/Gas Distribution
Air and gas ducts were modified to improve the distributions of flow across the heating surfaces. Also, to reduce pressure drop across the duct and have some material saving.
3. Standardization of Wind box
The wind boxes for all the existing CFBC boilers were studied and required baffles are provided to achieve uniform air flow at air nozzle inlet. Standard wind box design is achieved to avoid future distribution issues in CFBC boilers.
4. SA nozzle Simulation
Secondary Air nozzles were simulated to study the depth of penetration of air across the furnace and formation of air curtin to ensure proper combustion.
5. ESP Inlet/Outlet duct simulation
The ESP inlet ducts are usually studied for all major projects for both upstream and downstream of ESP, to ensure uniform distribution of flue gas before and after ESP as required by ESP Vendor.
6. Simulation of Pneumatic Spreader-Spreading Capability of bagasse feeder
The bagasse feeder spreading capability was studied and validated.
7. Pigtail Nozzle Simulation
The CFBC air nozzles (pigtail type) was simulated to validate the pressure drop across the CFCB Nozzle.
8. Aerofoil-Design and Validation
In house aerofoil design was simulated and validated from CFD results.
I'm having sound technical skills, very hardworking and dedicated, committed to continual learning and ability to acquire new skills.
Skilled at communicating and presenting the results to various departmental heads, suggesting measures to optimise the design, development of standard design procedure