Senior System Engineer
Last active: 10/23/2012
System Administrator since rh4.2.
I've been in system solution development and integration for last 10 years.
Offering help without refund if the problem is easily fixable.
Extensive knowledge of Linux operating system and linux based services and solutions:
– High Availability, High Performance and Load balancing clustering solutions
all based on networking L2/L3 or application levels.
– Customer services: mail (SMTP/POP3/IMAP/Webmail), web (Apache, Nginx,
lighthttp), DNS (bind, unbound, dnsmasq), FTP (proftp, wsftp), Radius
(freeradius), LDAP (openldap), SQL (MySQL), .. etc.
System administration of Linux and UNIX flavour based systems.
Extensive knowledge of Storage Area Networking solutions based on
FibreChannel and iSCSI infrastructure.
Programming languages and software management:
– Significant competence in SQL, Perl and scripting languages
– Ability to read, modify and debug source code written in C, C++ and PHP
Networking Extensive knowledge of routing and switching:
– Cisco routers series 800, 1700 1800 3700 etc.
– Switching equipment: Catalyst 2900, 2950, 3550
– VPN: linux – based PPTP, L2TP, IPsec, OpenVPN solutions.
– Linux: firewall (iptables), routing (ip/route) and bridging