Java J2EE, Solution Architect, Technical Writing, Website Developer
Looking forward for Java/J2EE development projects, Website design and development work, E-commerce website development, Content writing projects (Technical writing, Website content development, Website Content) and Data entry work.
Profile and Experience Summary:
* Total IT experience of over 11 years.
* Expertise in application designing, struts framework, java, J2EE, JSP and Servlets.
* Designing application mockups & later implementing application templates using Velocity framework.
* Sound knowledge of UML, database designing, application performance tuning.
* Requirement analysis, application architecture and database designing, drafting all vital project documents, technical mentoring, team management, customer interaction and PQA.
* Sound knowledge of SDLC and development methodologies like Agile, Test driven and more.
* Expertise in writing techno-functional documents like project proposal, functional specifications, white papers, technical architecture and design documents, user manuals, API documentations in multiple projects for over 5 years.
* Software effort estimation using Function Point and Enhancement FP Analysis in multiple projects.
* Preparation of project quality, implementation and test plan along with project and quality managers.
* Worked as project configuration manager in multiple projects.
* Responsible for project artifacts reviews, code reviews, defect tracking, release quality assurance.
* Active involvement in project quality assurance, internal and external quality audits.
* Represented project (CCDI, Siemens) as project lead in CMMI appraisal process in Siemens. Our project was classified as the best documented project.
* Complete project lifecycle exposure in many projects.
* Good communication and writing skills.
Operating Systems: Windows Platform
Programming. Languages: Java 6
Database Communication/ORM: JDBC 3.0, Hibernate 3.2
J2EE Technologies: JSP 1.2, Servlets 2.3, Servlet Filters, Display Tag,
Web/App Servers: Apache Tomcat 6, WAS 6.1
IDE: IBM RAD 6.0, Eclipse 3.3, My Eclipse 8.5
Source Control: VSS, CVS
Frameworks: Struts 1.3, Spring 3.2
Database: Oracle, DB2, IBM Content Manager 8.4
Effort Estimation: FP and EFP Analysis
Design Patterns MVC, Singleton, Factory, Abstract Factory, Business Delegate, Front Controller, Iterator, Composite, Decorator, Visitor, VO, DAO, Chain of Responsibility
SDLC Models Exposure: Waterfall, Iterative, Spiral
Development Processes: Agile, Test & Feature Driven Development, RUP, Aspect Oriented Programming
Open Source Product Suits: OfBiz, Magnolia, LifeRay, Sakai, Alfresco
Other Product Suits: IBM DataPower XI - 50
Tools: JMeter, Toad, DBVisualizer, ERWin, Toad Data Modeler
My Personal IT Infrastructure:
As I myself work on content writing and data entry projects, I also have a good IT infrastructure for working in my office.
1.) Two high end workstations based on Intel i7, i5 processors with 16 GB RAM in each. These systems can be extended with 5 thin clients each immediately, if required. Increasing a total system count to 12.
2) Two workstations based on Intel i3 processor with 8GB RAM in each. These systems can also be extended with at least 3 thin clients each immediately, if required. Increasing a total system count to 8.
3) Three PC based on Intel Dual Core processors with 4GB RAM in each. These systems can also be extended with at least 1 thin clients each immediately, if required. Increasing a total system count to 6.
4) Twelve P4 Dual Core 3 GHz PC with 4 GB RAM in each for data entry work
So in all, I have a ready infrastructure with 19 computers all fully connected with 1 Gbps LAN and two broadband connections with 2Mbps and 4Mbps Speed. If required numbers of these machines can be increased through thin client within a day.
Currently all twelve P4 machines are lying vacant as project has finished on it. So, apart from Java/J2EE based projects, I am also looking forward for some reliable data entry work for which these machines can be utilized.