Last active: 07/15/2014
• An experienced techno-commercial professional , having a distinguished career of 15+ years in diversified roles with exposure in managing high revenue, multi-location IT Infrastructure Strategic Outsourcing Opportunities, Workplace and network architecture, Pre-sales, Unified Communication, Video as a service, Contact Center, Solution Architecture, Due Diligence and Technical Consulting, along with People Management.
• Product development experience including services design, delivery model, Cost model, and best practices etc.
• Solution and pre-sales experience in “as-a-service” / Cloud offering including Technical solution and costing.
• Currently Working as Sr. presales consultant / Solution architect for global opportunities. Deal size varies from 10M to 1B+ TCV
• Global knowledge on various client requirements across the geographic includes India, North America, EMEA and Australia.
• Providing solution for Capex spend, Managed Services (MS), Managed Capacity (MC) models
• Making Presentation to Sales units and Customers about offered solution / product updates / business case / Analysis/ Roadmaps etc.
• Good architecture knowledge of service providers setups which includes the wireless broadband services using pre-WiMAX and WiMAX, Caching, DNS, Webhosting, server hosting, Wi-Fi, load balancing etc.
• Communication and relation with vendors and work on training, new technologies and skill development for team.