Java / J2EE professional
Last active: 09/09/2014
I have been working as a full time employee and contractor for last 11 + years. Now I wish to switch to free lance contracts to be able to work from home to be able to support my parents in their old age by being with them. I am willing to do short visits to client locations if project demands it intermittently. But mostly I want to work from home.
A synopsis of my technical profile is as given below:
1. I have been a full time Java / J2EE professional with extensive hands on experience in Architecture, Design and Development for 11 + years
2. I have extensive experience with developing Enterprise Applications as well as Software Product development using open source technologies and Java / J2EE platform.
3. Worked and traveled, both, as full time employee and as a contractor taking varied assignments across geographies including Asia, Middle East, Africa and US.
4. Domains or verticals include Supply Chain Management, Enterprise Resource Planning, Retail, Banking, Environmental Research, Customs and Logistics, Semiconductors.
5. Technology stack and frameworks with hands on experience includes the following
Core Java - JDK - 5, 6, 7
J2EE - Web Services, Servlets, JSPs, EJB, JMS, JDBC, JNDI, JPA, XML, Technologies
Frameworks - Spring Portfolio (very extensive), Hibernate, JSF, Struts, GWT
Databases - Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MS SQL
Scripting - Python, Shell Scipting, Ruby
OS - Linux (RHEL 5x, 6x), Windows XP onwards, Unix