Mihai cosmin M.
Creative and experienced network engineer.
Last active: 08/19/2013
I am a Network Engineer with over six years experience in design, installation, configuration, administration and troubleshooting of LAN/WAN infrastructure and security using Cisco routers/switches/firewalls/IPS Sensors/VPNs. Over the years I have accumulated extensive technical and hands-on experience with very good knowledge of data networking and networking protocols.
- Experience with LAN switching and protocols: STP, VTP, VLANs, 802.1q Tunnels.
- EtherChannel, HSRP, VRRP, GLBP.
- Static routing and dynamic routing protocols: RIP, IGRP, EIGRP, OSPF, IS-IS, BGP.
- Multicast: IGMP, PIM.
- QoS: Classification and Marking, LLQ, CBWFQ, WRED, Policing and Shaping.
- MPLS, L3 VPN MPLS and AToM, TE.
- Design and implementation of IPSec VPNs, DMVPN, and GRE tunnels.
- Security: NAT, ACL, IPS, Firewall, CBAC, DMZ, etc.
- NMS: Implementation and customization of Cisco Works LMS and Cisco Security Manager, Cisco Secure ACS, HP NNMi 8.1x, etc. in a production environment.
- Installation and configuration of Cisco routers (18xx, 19xx, 28xx, 29xx, 38xx, 72xx, 76xx) and switches (29xx, 37xx, 49xx, 65xx), PIX (515E, 525) and ASA (55xx) appliances, 3000 Series VPN devices, IDS/IPS (42xx) sensors.
- CCIE R&S written exam passed (Cisco ID# CSCO11183448)